How to use THERMO-CLIC
- Locate the steel disc located inside of the bag containing the liquid.
- Grab the steel disc with your two hands (with your thumbs and indexes) and press on the bump of the pad until it is reversed makes an audible CLICK.
- Shake the bag to speed up the process.
- Massage the bag to break the crystals and make it more comfortable.
- Put water in a pan and place it on a heating element of your stove.
- Put a washcloth in the bottom of the pan.
- Place the heating pad in the pan.
- Set at medium-high heat (3/4). There must be bubbles but the heat should not be excessive.
- For the back and neck/shoulders models, heat up for about 10 minutes.
- Once the crystals have completely dissolved (bag is completely liquid), carefully remove your THERMO-CLIC heating bag from the pan using tongs and let it cool down to room temperature.